COMTEST is offering the Fluke 787B and 789 ProcessMeter that doubles the troubleshooting capabilities by combining the power of a safety-rated, digital multimeter and mA loop calibrator into a single, compact test tool.
Based on the trusted measurement capabilities of the Fluke 87 DMM, the 787B and 789 add the ability to measure, source and simulate mA with the accuracy and resolution that can be expected from a Fluke mA loop calibrator, giving users the ideal tool for troubleshooting and calibrating current loop applications.
The 787B and 789 key features:
- 20 mA dc current source/measure/simulate
- Simultaneous mA and % of scale readout
- DMM designed to meet 1000 volt IEC 61010 CAT III and 600 V CAT IV standards
- Precision 1000 V, 440 mA true-rms digital multimeter
- Frequency measurement to 20 kHz
- Min/max/average/hold/relative modes
- Diode test and continuity beeper
- Manual step (100 %, 25 %, coarse, fine) plus auto step and auto ramp
- Externally accessible battery for easy battery changes
Separating out the features of the Fluke 787B and the 789 ProcessMeters shows a few differences between their capabilities. While both tools can measure AC and DC volts, AC and DC current, resistance, continuity, and frequency, only the 789 offers a 20mA current source/simulate, simultaneous mA and % scale readout, and 24 V loop power supply.
Fluke Connect compatibility for wireless data logging (with IR3000FC module)* saves time and improves the reliability of maintenance data by wirelessly syncing measurements using the Fluke Connect system. Preventive maintenance is simplified and ‘reworks’ are eliminated.
- Data entry errors are eliminated by saving measurements directly from the tool and associating them with the work order, report or asset record.
- Maintenance decisions are made with trustworthy and traceable data.
- Access baseline, historical and current measurements by asset.
- Move away from clipboards, notebooks and multiple spreadsheets with a wireless one-step measurement transfer.
- Share measurement data with Team using ShareLiveTM video calls and emails.
Contact COMTEST on + 010 595 1821 or visit www.comtest.co.za, for more information.