Listen to the ElectroMechanica Podcast about the new compact ME300 range of vector-controlled drives which offer standard essential built-in functionality including multi-pump control, a built-in brake chopper and RS-485. (Modbus), supporting both IM and PM motors.
- Easy to navigate keypad
- Bottom entry power and motor terminals
- 2 x digital outputs (1 x SPDT 1 x transistor)
- Built-in PID feedback control and leakage detection function
- Pre-configured parameters for most commonly used applications
- High-efficiency cooling and compact design (for side-by-side installation)
Listen here to an ElectroMechanica podcast with William Cameron to learn more about the many new features of the ME300 range.