One young professional has the opportunity to attend the IEC young professionals workshop to be held in conjunction with the IEC General Meeting: 03 – 07 October 2021.
South African young professionals, engineers, technologists from the electrotechnical discipline are invited to participate in the 2021 IEC young professionals Workshop by writing an essay on the following topic.
What role would cyber security play in standardisation to ensure the increasing resiliency of our national electrical grid, and how would this impact different parts of the economy and society?
- Essays must be typed using (Arial,11 point) and should consist of +/- 3500 words (5 – 6 pages excluding the cover sheet provided).
- Essays must be original and unpublished; plagiarised entries will be rejected.
- Essays must be written by the entrant; co-authored essays will not be accepted.
- Copyright of the essay entered will be assigned to the South African Bureau of Standards.
1. This competition is only open to South Africans citizens aged between 20 – 35
2. All essay entries must be submitted to email@example.com no later than the 30 July 2021
For more details contact Johnson Marema at: firstname.lastname@example.org